Wednesday, 8 December 2021

Week of December 6-10

K3 English Communication Sheet, December 6-10

þ SuperKids Conversation Book: Telling Time, pages 28-29

þ Vocabulary words: time, watch, lunch, forget, hat, o’clock

 þ Learn English with Dora:  Wild Animals, pages 30-31

þ Vocabulary words:  animals, find, look, where’s, ocean, grass, jungle

This week in SuperKids we started a new unit and learned how to tell time on a clock.

In Dora, we continued learning about wild animals and the different places they live.

 Phrases to practice at home:

I like your watch.

What time is it? It’s 12:00.

It’s time to eat lunch.

Where’s the whale?  In the ocean.

Where’s the giraffe?  In the grass.

2 comments:

  1. Leo and I both sung the song, Animals Song and practiced where do they live.

    Regards,
    Leo's father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Show and Tell with Ms. Dee

  Dear K3 Parents, Welcome to K3 Show and Tell with Ms. Dee! I am very excited and enthusiastic to be your child’s Show and Tell English ...