Wednesday, 1 June 2022

Week of May 30 - June 2

K3 English Communication Sheet, May 30 - June 2

þ SuperKids Conversation Book: Culture, pages 72-73

þ Vocabulary words:  card, heart, carnations, song, clap, actor, smile, gift 

þ Learn English with Dora:  Seasons, pages 78-79

þ Vocabulary words: spring, summer, fall, winter, mittens shorts

This week in SuperKids talked about Teacher's Day and what are some of the things we can do to show our appreciation to our teachers. 

This week in Dora we continued with seasons and sang a song. 

Phrases to practice at home:

What are you doing?  I'm making a card.

Happy Teacher's Day!  Thank you.  You're welcome. 

It's winter.  I'm wearing mittens.

It's spring.  I'm wearing shorts.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

K3 - Show and Tell Around My Neighborhood

  Dear K3 Parents, Welcome to our exciting new unit in Show and Tell Lessons:  "Around My Neighborhood"!   This unit focuses on he...