|
K3 English Communication Sheet, Apr 11-15 |
|
þ SuperKids
Conversation Book: After School, pages 58-59 þ Vocabulary words: jacket, goodbye, uniform, join, team þ Learn
English with Dora: Jobs, pages 64-65 þ
Vocabulary words: pyramid, firefighter,
rescue, bridge, build, keys, unlock, jewel |
|
This week in SuperKids we practiced common phrases used
when getting ready for after school classes.
In Dora, we went on an adventure helping Dora’s mommy. We also talked about how important it is to help your parents. Phrases to practice at home: Put your books in your bag. Put on your jacket. Say goodbye to your teacher. Put on your uniform. Run to baseball practice.
Join your team. Where are you going? I’m going to judo practice. I can help at home.
I can wipe the table. I can put
away the toys. |
Thursday, 14 April 2022
Week of April 11-15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
K3 - Show and Tell Around My Neighborhood
Dear K3 Parents, Welcome to our exciting new unit in Show and Tell Lessons: "Around My Neighborhood"! This unit focuses on he...
-
Hello K3 parents, Recently we have completed the Super Kids 2 pages p.34-41 . The activities are getting slightly more challenging, and s...
-
K3 English Communication Sheet, October 12-15 þ SuperKids Conversation Book: Weather, pages 18-19 þ Vocabulary...
-
K3 English Communication Sheet, Oct 14-18th þ Dora Student Book 3: pages 16-17 þ Dora Activity Book 3: pages 16-17 Unit 2: Shapes þ ...
No comments:
Post a Comment